Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chapter 1: Crash Landing

Zim crash lands amongst the human species. Before he enrolls in High Skool, Gir plays with the controlls and permently turns Zim into a female. ZimXDib ZaDr


WARNING: The following contains: sexual themes, violence/gore and strong language.

ENJOY :3
Note: I do not own Invader Zim, nor their characters.I thought it'd be a blast changing the gender. In every chapter I will have my sister saying what she does as usal irl. So please understand that part! Thank you. ^-^" Enjoy!

Jayden: Tell me a story?
____________________________________
~Chapter 1: Crash Landing~


Zim and Gir were making their way into the Earth's atmosphere. In a quiet neighborhood, the night was still young. Zim's ship crash landed in between two houses. Zim climbed out.

"Gir, status!"he demanded.

"I saw a squriel!" Gir protested.

Zim stared at his S.I.R unit long and hard before clapping a hand over the robot's mouth.

"Shh, do you want the neighborhood to hear us?" he hushed.

After his master had released him, Gir stated out happily, "I do!"

Zim walked to his crashed ship, pressing a few buttons. When he found the perfect disguise, he awaited the ship to earn his attire. Gir walked up.

"Ooo, what's these buttons do?" Gir asked excitidly, pressing them repeatidly. Before long, Gir stopped.

"Perminate change." the computer said.

"What?" roared Zim in panic.

The computer swallowed up the Irkin Invader. When he was released, he was a female!

"Computer, change me back!" Zim ordered.

"Negative. Perminate tranformation unable to return." the computer replied.

Zim growled in anger. "Fine..." she grummbled.

Zim had enrolled in the High Skool the next day. She walked into the class room. The boys of the class stared, jaws all to the floor in amazment.

"Class, we have a new student!" the teacher, Mrs. Cook, said.

"Hello, pathetic worm-filth, I am... Zen!" Zen said, smiling as sweetly as she ever could.

Dib looked up from his history book, staring at the new teenage female. Her skin was green, her hair was short and bown, curled at the end, eyes a saphire blue. She wore nothing more than a mini skirt with the colors of purple and black, a black tank top with the label: GAME SLAVE on it, and knee high boots.

Zen sat down in the front, between all the drooling morons (boys). Especially Dib. Dib stared in disbelife as to why she would sit next to him. She looked as if she were a Daddy's Perfect Angel, or more of a SheDevil to Dib. Anyone who looked sweet had to be visious.

Dib leaned over. "Where are you from?" he asked.

The boys glared at him. "Don't talk to her, your crazy is contagous!" they said.

No comments:

Post a Comment