Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chapter 3: Zita's Birthday Slumber

Jayden: What's happening next?!
____________________________________
~Chapter 3: Zita's Birthday Slumber~

The very next day, Zita ran up to Zen, holding skull shaped cards. Zen and Dib looked up from their history project to he gothic girl standing before them. Zita handed them each a card.

"I'm having a birthday party tomorrow! Zen your invited to my slumber as well. As for Dibbbb, mom said I had to invite everyone." she said.

Zen forced a sweet smile. "Thank you.." she said.

Zita skipped off, leaving the two class mates to their work. Dib looked at Zen. What was her plans? What?! Zen looked up at the human.

"Are you going?" she asked.

Dib looked down. He wanted to but not to Zita's. "No.." he stated.

She grabbed him by the neck colar and said, "Bullshit! Human, I know nothing of this Birthday Slumber, but your going and Zim'll be waiting..! If you are not there I will crush you LIKE A BUG!!"

Dib stared. Why did she want him to go. Did Zen like him? He wasn't sure. And who was this Zim person?!

That night, Zen was packing her things for the slumber tomorrow. She heard the phone ring and answered it. "Hello?" she said.

"Hey, Zen, it's Zita! I just wanted to let you know, don't forget the cookies..!" she said.

"COOKIES!!" Gir cried.

"Who was that?" Zita asked.

Zena hesitated for a moment. "It was my, uhm, my dog! Yeah, Gir.." she proclaimed. Zita giggled.

"Bring him, then!!" she squealed.

"Okay.. Bye..." Zen said, hanging up quickly. She glanced to Gir. "Gir, your going to a birthday slumber with me tomorrow!" she demanded.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaay~! I'm gonna bake the cookies!" Gir said, happy as ever.

Zen walked out to the kitchen as the S.I.R unit started baking . She sat down on a chair, watching him closely. A TV lowered in front of her. "Zim we-" the male Irkin froze to stare at the unfamiliar female. She had beaming red eyes, but wore earthly clothes.

"My tallest! Hello, it's me, ZIm!! As a... Girl..." she explained with a small blush across her face.

Purple bursted out in laughter. Red began chuckling. "I see... So you r computer fucked up?" he asked.

"Like the idiot humans, yes..." she complained in a hiss.

"Well, we won't hold you back from your... Mission..!" Red said in between laughs and chuckles. The screen went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment